CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
COLIN CAMPBELL AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN TECHNICAL THEATRE
The Colin Campbell Award for Excellence in Technical Theatre will be awarded annually to an individual at any stage of their career who has displayed excellence and commitment to the field of professional technical theatre in Greater Vancouver through their body of work. Award Recipients will be honored annually at the Jessie Richardson Theatre Awards with a $500 Cash Prize and a certificate.
People currently eligible for this award create and interpret the setting and work in professional theatre in the following positions:
- Production Manager
- Stage Manager or Assistant Stage Manager
- Props Builders, Props Buyers, Props
- Set Builder
- Scenic Carpenter
- Scenic Painter
- Stage Crew
- Wig Maker
- Technical Director
- Wardrobe Staff
And other similar positions not listed above.
Please also see the Mary Phillips Award nomination form for those professionals in other “behind the scenes” positions.
Individuals may be nominated by someone else or may nominate themselves. Submissions will be collected by the Colin Campbell Award Committee.
Applications Must Contain:
- Name of Person Making Submission
- Name of Nominee
- Phone number, email address and website if applicable.
- A short bio of Nominee (150 words).
- An overview of the Nominee’s experience in technical theatre in Greater Vancouver (1 page).
- Why this Nominee is an excellent candidate for this award (50 words).
Donations in any amount may be made in Colin’s name through the Vancouver Foundation at https://www.vancouverfoundation.ca/colincampbell or by contacting Kristin Helgason at email@example.com or 604.629-5186.