CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
THE JOHN MOFFAT & LARRY LILLO AWARD
THE JOHN MOFFAT & LARRY LILLO AWARD is an annual Award, intended to assist mature West Coast theatre artists to further their artistic development, and will take the form of a $2000 dollar cash award. Applications will be considered for projects, courses or to fulfill your heart’s desire.
Criteria For Application:
- Must be a West Coast resident, or be able to demonstrate a body of work on or related to the West Coast.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years professional theatre experience. Applicable experience includes but is not limited to the areas of performance, directing, technical, design or stage management.
Applications Must Contain:
- A project proposal. (A letter describing what you would like to do is fine.)
- A resume.
- 2 References. (Names & phone numbers are sufficient; letters are not required.)
Deadline For Application: Annually, on May 16th.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Retroactive funding is not available. The Award will not consider projects which have been completed.
Address For Application:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org For further information or to make a donation to the Award, please contact Dawn Brennan, 604-255-6448.